7 Nov 2010

I'm a Skydiver!

As further proof of my total awesomeness, should it be needed, I've decided to do a sponsored skydive. This somewhat rash move is to raise money for a charity called Children Today, who provide equipment for disabled children and young people. So I need YOUR help to raise as much money as possible for such a very worthy cause. To find out more about my skydiving adventure, or to make an online donation via PayPal or credit/debit card, just click on this button: 

Sorry, the button has been removed as sponsorship is now closed.
 
UPDATE: Well, I did the 130 mile, 3 hour round trip to Dunkeswell Airfield on Saturday, only to have the jump cancelled because of poor weather. It will be rescheduled for sometime fairly soon, and I'll let you know as soon as I have the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are so stunned at the breadth of my intellect that you must communicate your awe, or would like to express astonishment at the fact that anyone this talented chooses to live such a modest and retired life, please leave your comments in the box above. If you're very lucky you will be granted the privilege of seeing your words next to mine on the same page...surely enough to give anybody a warm glow of satisfaction.